Discover how we are managing the fine balance between safety and providing award-winning plastic surgery care in the era of COVID-19.
Last updated: 22 July 2021
Our world has been through a lot over the last year and a half. As we return to a more normal world, we remain vigilant of the continuing health risks posed by COVID-19 and are continuing to take appropriate precautions.
We are seeing all patients–including medical and cosmetic consultations and treatments. We are also scheduling patients for surgery and have resumed operating in the hospitals, including all elective procedures.
We continue to take the following additional steps to safeguard the health of our patients, staff, and community:
- All of our staff members are fully vaccinated.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned with a hospital grade US EPA-certified disinfectant between patients and regularly throughout the day.
- We are monitoring our staff for any symptoms.
We need your help to safeguard everyone’s health, including:
- If you are able, we encourage everyone over age 30 who does not have a medical contraindication to get fully vaccinated.
- If you are not feeling well (fever, sneezing, coughing, body aches, or any symptoms that could be related to COVID-19), we kindly ask you that you reschedule your appointment before coming.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, kindly wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one.
We will continue to closely monitor all new information related to COVID-19, its spread, and prevention.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns related to your upcoming visit to our office. We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your trust and confidence! Contact us to schedule your consultation today.